At Whitley Construction we maintain a work environment that protects our employees, other workers and the general public from injury. Our management is dedicated to strict enforcement of safety and substance abuse policies and procedures through education, awareness, involvement and accountability.
We pride ourselves in our efforts to continue learning, teaching and improving the quality of our products.
Our Safety and Quality Assurance program...
- On Staff Safety Director.
- All Whitley foremen are OSHA 30 certified.
- Provides job specific safety plans.
- Provides task specific hazard analysis.
- Provides OSHA 10 trained field employees.
- Provides guidelines of installation standards.
- Provides task specific detail installation instructions.
- Requires task specific inspections.
- Documents that our quality standards are being met at every phase of the project.